About Me

My photo
Somersall Rangers Recruitment and Development Officer. FA Qualified Football Coach. Qualified First Aid. Hold Safe Guarding Children Certificate. Clear CRB Check.

Friday 2 November 2012

Training for 2nd November 2012

Hi Lads

Tough game coming up this sunday. SO, we have to be at our best and prepared. We will do the same drills that we did on the 19th of October.

Just a little note about the drills. I do not expect you to be able to do the drills perfectly when you come to training. I put them on the blog so that you know what we are going to be practicing. Training is a chance to improve on your game. So don't worry if you look at the drills and think "I cant do that !". The idea is that you will do them better in the coming months not tonight. I have always said, "try to be a little better each week".

If you don't understand anything ask me at training or give me a call on 07929723440 and i'll take you through it. Jordan came to me the other week at training and asked me to explain his positioning a little better. I had 5 or 10 minutes with him off to the side and that was great for me. Showed that he wanted to get better and he was prepared to admit he wasn't quite sure. Well done Jord.

That said watch the drills and remember this: Good footballers play where the ball is, GREAT FOOTBALLERS PLAY WHERE THE BALL IS GOING TO BE!

Here's the link to the drills on the 19th. See you later.

Shane

http://sru13.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/training-friday-19-th-october-2012.html


No comments:

Post a Comment